Enrichment Entitlement Statement
These experiences form an entitlement statement which we feel should be available to all students during their time at The Roundhill Academy.
- Spend a night under canvas / away from home.
- Learn to swim.
- Watch, or take part in, a live production of a play, musical or dramatic performance.
- Visit a local place of worship.
- Actively participate in a democratic process that affects decision making.
- Undertake training to reinforce the principles of staying safe. (To include: going to and from school; at school; on-line; or in the wider world.)
- Actively support a local cause or charity.
- Visit a foreign country.
- Visit a place of cultural or historical significance.
- Undertake practical fieldwork in an outdoor setting.
- Try out new sports, either individually or as part of a school team.
- Become actively involved in the school community: mentoring younger students, developing the physical environment or representing the school through the JLT.
- Visit an Art Gallery or Museum.
- Undertake a range of life skills, including study skills and financial management.
- Watch a live, professional sporting performance / match.
These statements have been put together via consultation with staff, the Junior Leadership Team and the Roundhill Family Partnership.
Duke of Edinburgh's Award
School Trips 2018 / 2019