When we receive applications, we are initially looking for evidence across a range of areas:
- Suitable entry qualifications.
- Experience in an education-related setting, or in wider working with children or young people.
- Minimum of 10 days experience in school (Ideally).
- A personal statement which shows an ability to reflect on your experience in a school setting.
- An awareness of issues both generally in education and in the subject applied for.
- Two references (if you are an undergraduate, one of your referees should be able to comment on your predicted degree class).
For the specific qualifications and entry requirements for your chosen subject please see the information provided in the subject profiles below.