Roundhill Family Partnership
The Roundhill Family Partnership are a group of parents who meet to support the school and effect positive change.
The aims of the group are:-
- To work collaboratively to implement positive change and share ideas and to be actively involved in the future as the school grows.
- To embed and encourage more parental involvement across the school.
- To maximise achievement and learning through collaboration and partnership.
- To promote the positive development of children and the school within the local community.
- To promote the safety and well- being of all members of the school community.
The next meeting will take place on TBA. All parents welcome.
Future meeting dates:
|Minutes of previous meetings||Agenda for next meeting|
Please note these files are in PDF format and require Adobe Reader or equivalent to be opened. Adobe Reader is available from Adobe's Website.